Thursday 30 July 2015

Lets Break The Ice..

Hi! I’m Rosie and welcome to my blog! 


I will literally be posting about anything that I've recently enjoyed to done or things that interest me in general.
I am Currently a student at University and I live in Bristol. I did have a previous blog a few years ago but it was very unorganized and not really what i want my blog to be. So here i am, starting from scratch.

So you can get to know me a bit better, i'm going to tell you some my Favourites!


Tv show:              Pretty Little Liars Prison Break |The following | Gossip Girl

Movies:                The Blind Side | Like Crazy Jurassic Park Beauty and the Beast

Food:                    Anything Chocolate. Waffles
  
Books:                  Girl on the train | Stolen Child

Colour:                 Grey Yellow | Black

Clothing Stores:  New Look | Asos | Boohoo    

Quote:                  "All of Our Dreams Can Come True if We Have the Courage to Pursue"                                                  -  Disney 





Random favourites


Season:                 Winter

Makeup item:       Mascara

Holiday:                Christmas

Animal:                 Lion | Dogs

Country Visited:  Aruba or  Malaysia





 See You Soon,

☆  R 







No comments:

Post a Comment