Thursday 6 August 2015

Skincare


When Summer comes around, everything changes. From skincare, make-up and hair-care, to fitness, healthcare and diet. I have changed every single one of these things this summer and it has made a noticeable difference.

My Skin


I am someone who has never really had great skin. I suffer from huge breakouts and scaring, and believe me I have tried nearly every product out there to overcome this. 

Over a year ago my skin was at its absolute worst, so I gave Proactiv a try. At first it didn't do too much but then I did notice a difference. the redness had gone, my skin looked a little more smoother and fewer breakouts were appearing. But after a 3 months - still using the products - more breakouts were appearing. I have no idea what happened as I was using the products just as normal. So I had to stop using the product and switch to something else.

I tried out so many different scrubs, cleansers, washes out there and nothing seemed to be working well for me.

Until about 4 months ago when I discovered the Garnier pure active wasabi face scrub. IT CHANGED MY LIFE. It has been my holy grail product this year and my skin has cleared up so much better than any other product I have used. 
This summer, I'm still using this product but have started to use Garnier's Cleansing lotion, soothing vitamin-enriched toner and Garnier moisture radiance gel moisturiser. 

I start by using the scrub and massage into my face for around 1 minute. i then rinse it off and pat
dry. I then add a little of the cleansing lotion to a cotton pad and apply to the whole face. this just removes any extra residue. To another cotton pad, I add a few drops of the toner and also apply to the whole face. This leaves my skin feeling super clean and soothed. After that has dried, I just massage in the moisturiser.
This process had definitely kept my skin hydrated during summer and kept breakouts at bay! 
Also to remove make-up, I have been using the garnier mi-cellar water.




I feel like using products all from one brand makes a difference. For me this has been working quite well and I wont be using anything else for a long while. 


See You Soon,

☆  R 


No comments:

Post a Comment